Digital Marketing

What You Need to Know About Trade Secrets

Running a successful business and turning profits in a competitive market is difficult enough as it is. But in many industries, businesses also have to contend with unethical competitors and disgruntled employees and former business partners who will sink to low levels to gain an advantage. Are your company secrets adequately protected from theft? Have …

What You Need to Know About Trade Secrets Read More »

How to Prepare to Launch a Product for Your Small Business

According to Professor Clayton Christensen from the Harvard Business School, only about 20 percent of product launches are successful. The remaining 80 percent fail! The reiteration of this statistic is not intended to provide discouragement for business owners. Instead, the message is intended to call attention to the importance of being well prepared for the …

How to Prepare to Launch a Product for Your Small Business Read More »

How to Make Your Product Fly Off the Shelf

You’ve worked tirelessly in order to get your product ready. After spending time on market research and designing your product, it’s now ready to ship. It’s time to determine how to make your company’s products stand out from the crowd. In this post, you’ll learn four important tips for selling physical products. Spend Time Focusing …

How to Make Your Product Fly Off the Shelf Read More »

5 Things Small Business Owners Can Do to Help Their SEO

There are many reasons that construction business owners sometimes fail to pay proper attention to SEO issues. First of all, much of their effort goes into the actual running of their businesses. Some business owners are not necessarily knowledgeable about SEO. Finally, some business owners simply do not know where to begin in their SEO …

5 Things Small Business Owners Can Do to Help Their SEO Read More »

SEO Competitive Analysis: Why It’s Necessary

SEO, by nature, is a competition where you try to outrank other sites. Specifically your competition. This is why an initial competitive analysis is an essential part of any SEO implementation. When done correctly, you can get valuable insights into how your competitors approach their SEO strategy. This can benefit your initiatives in different ways …

SEO Competitive Analysis: Why It’s Necessary Read More »

Revolutionize Your Meetings and Improve Productivity

Most managers and employees in the workplace schedule meetings to increase productivity and communication within the company. Unfortunately, holding frequent meetings can interrupt everyone’s schedule and lead to delays with workflow. If you want to revolutionize your work meetings to improve productivity, there are a few important steps to take. Require Participation It can be …

Revolutionize Your Meetings and Improve Productivity Read More »

What to Know about Finding the Right People for Your Small Business

When you’re looking to fill a position in your business, you’re probably interested in finding the most qualified candidate as quickly as possible. But you need to be careful about hiring too quickly without having assessed if the person will be the right fit for the position and the rest of your business. Making the …

What to Know about Finding the Right People for Your Small Business Read More »

How To Drive More Sales To Your Baltimore Local Business

How To Drive More Sales To Your Baltimore Local Business For many small businesses in Baltimore Maryland, one of the biggest struggles is getting more prospects and customers, especially during the early stages of the business. Local SEO can be an effective solution to that problem: by ranking high on Google Maps, we can get …

How To Drive More Sales To Your Baltimore Local Business Read More »

Marketing Effectiveness and Marketing Attributions for Small Businesses

Marketing Effectiveness and Marketing Attributions for Small Businesses It is no secret that marketing’s (and marketers’) influence on revenue is often underestimated and downplayed, especially by the sales team. There’s actually a good reason behind this, marketing often focuses on long-term goals: develop a brand image, create a sustainable SEO strategy, develop long-term automated lead …

Marketing Effectiveness and Marketing Attributions for Small Businesses Read More »